· As we are in the season of Lent, we have been asking students to do “good deeds” both at home and school. When you notice your child doing a good deed, write it down on a piece of paper and place it in the front of the planner. We will add these papers to our Lenten jar at school.
· Our class will be participating in the School’s Speech Arts which will be held on March 27th at our school (it will be during the day, time TBA). If you wish for your child to do an individual poem, you must find one and give me a copy of it by Friday, March 13th. This is not mandatory. Please be advised that you have to have your child memorize the poem for them to recite it on the 27th.
Monday, March 9, 2015
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
· Hot lunch for those who ordered
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
· Class pictures please send your child in full uniform.
· School Registration tonight at 5:30 in the auditorium. This is a mandatory meeting. Please do not bring children.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
· Mass at 9:00
· Wear green or spring colours
· Report cards home.
· class poem going out today. Please practice over the break.
· Have a great Spring Break J