· We collected 119 items of food for the food bank. Thank you, you guys are AWESOME!!!
· As we are in the season of Lent, we have been asking students to do “good deeds” both at home and school. When you notice your child doing a good deed, write it down on a piece of paper and place it in the front of the planner. We will add these papers to our Lenten jar at school.
Monday, February 23, 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
· Anti-bullying day. All students are to come to school wearing pink clothing/accessories.
· Hot lunch for those who ordered. Please still send a snack.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
· We are sad to announce that Jared will be leaving our school. His parents are bringing in lunch for his classmates. Please still send a snack. Group B will be going to Cherington Place. These students will need a booster seat: Sean, Gabby, Janais, Joshua, Sophia, Michelle, Mariam, Natasha, Christian, Josea, Zachary, Jaden, Carlo, Maverick and Paolo. Parent drivers are needed. Please let me know if you can drive.
Friday, February, 27, 2015
· Mass at 9:00
· A parent is bringing in lunch. Please still send a snack.